Hello! Welcome to my blog. Here is a little about me:
- I am Apostolic. My faith is what defines everything about me. All that I am and all that I do comes down to my relationship with Jesus.
- Because of this, I am a missionary. Following the call of God has not been easy every step of the way, but it has been an amazing and incredible experience. I have met some of my best friends and gone to beautiful places because of the call of God. More importantly, I have watched God do great things to/through others and myself.
- I am a southern girl from Athens, Georgia. Go Dawgs! I grew up running through fields without shoes on. Vegetables taste better fried.
- I have two beautiful girls. Their names are Skunk and Stormzy. I treat my cats like they are my children.
- I like to act as if I am a foodie and coffee snob. Really I just like to try some new things (when I’m not being too picky) and drink way too much (sugary) coffee.
- I enjoy fashion, but it has take a backseat to basically everything that is on the top of this list. My favorite colors are leopard print and lavender so they will show up a lot.
I will be posting a new blog once a week so check back in when you can! Some of my upcoming topics will be: travels, travel tips, faith, insights, and my mission field.
Stay beautiful, Lady Lavender